For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Serve as the key person in demonstrating how AIT Consulting Office demonstrates a win strategy to clients through project proposal writing. He/she must be creative in presenting complex solutions in written proposal for our clients, and develop past performance proposal strategy, solutions, and themes that support the win strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Development Officer shall develop Expression of Interest (EOI), Concept Notes and Project Proposals in the areas of Technology, Engineering, Environment, Management and Development.
Shall assist the Project Development Manager in all areas of the Unit
Shall edit content for timely and accurate proposals, Concept Notes, and EOI, and submissions, and soliciting input from key departments as needed.
Shall oversee project initiatives and communicate with other AIT professionals involved in the development of projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters preferred (Management or Engineering Field)
- Combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Power Point/Project) experience is required
- Software (proposal tool) experience is preferred
- Demonstrate evidence of time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrate good communication and listening skills, good writing skills, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and with diverse groups of people.
- Cooperative, approachable, reliable, effective and efficient.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).