For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) TEACHER
The position of ICT Teacher is under the direct supervision of the Principal of AITIS. ICT Teacher will work for the benefit of the children of the AITIS. She/he will develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
ICT Teacher interacts with colleagues, students, administrators, and parents in a way that demonstrates commitment to AITIS Values, Mission Statement, and Educational Principles.
AITIS working hours are from 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Teachers are not expected to take leave during the school time.
ICT Teacher’s duties may include, but are not limited, to:
- Familiarizing him/herself with the AITIS A to Z Guide
- Offering students a secure and safe environment that will promote their spiritual, moral, cultural, emotional, intellectual, physical and social development
- Developing schemes of work, unit and lesson plans in line with AITIS educational principles, ICT curriculum objectives and scope and sequences
- Differentiating instruction to provide meaningful learning experiences to meet individual student needs.
- Maintaining a stimulating and tidy learning environment where the students have easy access to materials and equipment
- Monitoring and evaluating the on-going progress and keeping up-to-date records of all his/her students
- Maintaining on-going communications with parents, discussing with and keeping them up-to date regarding the progress their children are making
- Participating in regular staff meetings and other meetings necessary for the smooth running of the school
- Ensuring that the computers in the Computer Lab are handled and used correctly
- Looking after the maintenance of all school ICT equipment (upgrading RAM, maintaining LAN, maintaining WiFi system, upgrading & maintaining peripherals)
- Updating the school website ensuring a dynamic and fully integrated web presence
- Maintaining/upgrading the school’s various social networking accounts
- Contributing to the development of AITIS
- Leading and supervising the school’s robotics projects
- Being an active, contributing member of the school’s Technology Improvement Committee
- University graduate with Computer as the major or ancillary subject
- Teacher Certification/License
- Certificate or experience in teaching ICT in Pre-Kindergarten and Primary School
- Minimum 2 years of certifiable teaching experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexibility, and ability to use initiative
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft operating system and software
- Technical knowledge of Macintosh operating system and software
- Technical knowledge of iOS and iPad applications and maintenance
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).