For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- To look after laboratory testing and field surveys (students, research, external services)
- To manage the software donated by Schlumberger for petroleum exploration and production (E&P)
- To assist faculty members in laboratory classes for postgraduate and undergraduate courses
- To assist the project in groundwater, mineral resources exploration and analysis of geophysical survey data
- Master's degree in Geophysical Geological/Geotechnical Petroleum Engineering
- Good knowledge in geology and geophysics
- Good experiences in site investigation, onshore & offshore geophysical exploration survey and testing in the laboratory
- Acquaintance with geophysical and geological equipment
- Acquaintance with petroleum E&P software for well interpretation, geological modeling, petroleum system modeling, reservoir simulation
- Good academic record
- Good command of English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).