For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- BS or BA required
- Keen attention to detail, Proficiency at planning and organizing time to achieve tasks
- Excellent communication and inter persona skill with a good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop. Etc.
- Familiarity with AIT Finance Department’s system would be an advantage
- Maintain budget information, tracking expenditure, billing and cash advanced request according to the operation budget as instructed by the senior staff.
- Monitor budget/work program with respect to project budgets on a regular basis and provide information for senior staff on regular basis.
- Facilitate purchase of office and laboratory equipment required for the center through AIT administration.
- Responsible for facilitating logistic of training programs/workshops conducted by Geoinformatics Center requested by training coordinators.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required (e/g/ operational travel program, monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and individual contractors for services, physical space planning and the identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems.)
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.Use MOZILLA FIREFOXfor a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least three referees who can speak about relevant experience/abilities, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position and your expected salary (save them all in one file name and
download a single file).