For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent) in business administration, accounting or related field.
- A written and spoken proficiency in English and Thai language.
- Skills and ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommend solutions.
- Planning and organizational capability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and standard MS - office products.
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
- Experience in auditing is an advantage.
Assistant Internal Auditor shall support in conducting internal audit work in the areas of risk management, control and governance to support continuous improvement of working systems of each audited area.
- Co-planning in the annual internal audit plan.
- Co-assessing the institute risk for prioritizing the audit works.
- Gathering the preliminary information required to develop internal audit plans.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system
- Performing audit fieldwork and tests; identify, analyze and document sufficient information to achieve the objective of audit.
- Drafting a value-added recommendation based on accurate, objective, clear, concise, constructive, complete and timely audit report.
- Following up the progress of recommended activities.
- Supporting the annual report drafting process.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Only Thai nationals are eligible for this position.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least three referees who can speak about relevant experience/abilities, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position (save them all in one file name and download a single file).