For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- The Senior Project Engineerof AIT Consulting (AITC) shall be responsible to the, Unit Manager, Projects Coordinator and to the CEO of AITC. The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his expertise.
- The Senior Project Engineer shall perform modeling and design of buildings using common software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, etc for performance based evaluation.
- The Senior Project Engineer shall prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawings using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio and the reports of the building project.
- The Senior Project Engineer shall design buildings and make drafts using AutoCad and calculate weight estimations.
- The Senior Project Engineer shall demonstrate team leadership while managing interns who are working on the same projects and while working together with colleagues and seniors.
The qualified candidate must have a master degree in engineering. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner. The Senior Project Engineermust be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITC in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume (four pages maximum) with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees who can speak about relevant experience/abilities, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.