For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources, preferably in another university or in a knowledge management institution, at least in two different organizations.
- Experience supervising and managing diverse professional staff, including a significant group of expatriates.
- Be able to communicate in Thai and good knowledge in labor law
- Age not over 58 years old
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- Masters in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred.
- Professional certification as HR manager will receive consideration, but is not required.
Required skills, knowledge and personal competences
- Solid knowledge of HR good practices, rules and regulation, including those applicable to International Civil Service with a specific pro-active approach to faculty HR expectations.
- Strong effective communication in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal relations.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of confidentiality and unusual common sense.
- Ability to direct the efforts of a team of diverse human resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve and/or innovate methods, approaches, and departmental client-orientation while being cost-sensitive. Commitment to continuous learning. Strong emotional intelligence with reference to change management and organizational innovation.
- Experience in Thai employment law and employee relations and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the institution and on the senior management team, when requested.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not be of much advantage at AIT.
- Familiarity and skill with the human resources tools including HRIS, Microsoft Office suite of products, file management, and benefits administration.
- Experience in multiple locations, inter-cultural, inter-gender and inter-generational responsiveness.
Overview of major tasks
- Guides and manages the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the entire University and its affiliated activities.
- Plans and identifies the strategic direction, the profile of HRO and advises all managers on HR matters.
- Plans, executes and monitors the full cycle of HR Management.
- Constantly reviews the quality of workplace environment for all kinds of staff, including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Reports directly to the Head of Administration.
Please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please attach your cover letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this position along with your full CV and a scanned copy of passport page containing your pic and information. (Save them all in one file name and download a single file).