For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Compile, keep record and publish School performance including faculty outputs and performance.
- Support Field Coordinators in maintaining/ developing academic portfolio/curriculum in close coordination with school Academic Matters Committee
- Assist in Financial Planning of the School
- Develop Business Plan, prepare report and analyze all chief metrics.
- Assist in preparing School budget.
- Coordinate with Financial Departments and perform monthly and quarterly Trend Analysis for the school and Academic Units versus Plan, Prior Year, Prior Period, Forecast and High Performance Targets.
- Evaluate, monitor and interpret the Financial Performance of the school monthly, quarterly and annually and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
4. Perform other task as assigned by the Dean
The Program Officer will have the following essential qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in budget and financial experience, or Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to manage and plan own and keep track of a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate relationships with numerous partners in a timely and reliable manner
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.