For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The candidate for the Career Counselor /IS Analyst position in the Career Center must have the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Expert in programming and database design and query
- Experience in web application development
- Network administration and securities
- Good command of English
- Highly motivated individual, a great self-starter with good communication skills with students and company representatives
- Experience in organizing career fairs, company presentations and external affairs functions
- Able to work well in a team-oriented environment
The Career Counselor /IS Analyst should be a team-oriented individual that is able to interface effectively with mangement. We are looking for an individual with organizational and presentation skills that can take charge of a program and develop it to fit the needs of students, companies and of AIT. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable in order to function under diverse cutural environment at AIT. Fluency in basic word processing, PowerPoint and Excel (with statistics experience) are encouraged. A person with web site development and management is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the AIT Career Center website and provide information to queries from students, alumni and companies
- Provide counseling to students regarding career placement, assistantships, internships and externships;
- Assist in organizing the Career Fair bi-annually, liaise with company and organization representatives and prepare documents for the Fair;
- Organize company presentations for scholarships and job vacancies in Company Presentation Days and Career Days;
- Liaise with companies for job/ scholarship/ internship advertisements to the Institute;
- Handle the database administration of the compulsory medical insurance for students and meeting students with medical claim and related problems
- Do other related works
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.