For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The qualified technician is expected to assist in various laboratory functions in the areas of measuring instruments and machanical equipment used in food processing.
- Assist in laboratory class preparation
- Responsible to maintain procedures and directions for laboratory work
- Help students to operate instruments in the laboratory
- Install and maintain computer systems connected to the laboratory equipment
- Familiar in using PLC (programmable logic controller)
- General maintenance of laboratory and equipment
- Knows basic of engineering drawing
- Inventory record keeping of glassware and other laboratory tools
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in laboratory
- Operate equipment /instrument
- Basic computer and English communication skills
Min: 11,300 - Max: 18,900 Baht
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.