For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Scope: To work in the laboratory, hatcheries and farms of AARM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing AARM laboratory and field research facilities.
- Procure necessary materials, equipment and instruments necessary for teaching and research.
- Upkeep and maintenance of various equipment and facilities in the laboratory, hatcheries and farms.
- Render soil, water, nutrition and feed sample analysis and testing services to support all research and on- and off-campus request for laboratory services.
- Setting up and maintenance of lab/field experiments with fish for academic and research purposes.
- Supervise, monitor, assist, and assure data quality of AARM students and staffs in their field research work.
- Maintain cleanliness, orderliness and safety of AARM laboratory and farm facilities.
- Maintain and monitor financial information of AARM laboratory and farm facilities.
- In consultation with FABS Coordinator and course instructors, prepare field trip schedules and communicate with fish farm owners and heads of offices.
- Assist in organizing and conducting short training courses, study tours, and sponsored research projects for AARM and FABS cluster at large
- In coordination with student assistants, facilitate laboratory sessions and field practical exercises for AARM
- Generate income from on- and off-campus activities.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the FABS Coordinator and course instructors.
- Submit a quarterly report of work accomplishment to the FABS Coordinator.
- A master’s degree in the field of Bio-science/aquaculture or related discipline
- Preferably with at least one-year experience in the related field
- Good knowledge and skills in both laboratory and field work, and laboratory equipment usage
- Ability and good attitude in working with others and in teams
- Creative, service- and problem-solving minded
- Good communication skills in English and Thai
- Good knowledge and skills in computer works including Microsoft and some basic statistical tools.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.