For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Area of Research : Climate Change (target countries: Asia and CIS region)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- To assist the Project Principal Investigators in the following:
- Provide technical and process support, technology description throughout the project implementation.
- Collate information on national policies of the participant countries.
- Review and comment on countries’ technology needs assessment and technology action plan reports.
- Compiling a synthesis report for the corresponding region.
- Assist in the organization and facilitation of training workshops.
- Assist in dissemination and information sharing through website and publications
- Contribute to the administrative management of research projects
- Writing publications in international journals.
- Provide assistance to countries through heldesk.
- Master’s degree with knowledge on energy issues, technology transfer issues, GHG mitigation, barrier analysis, energy policy and relevant research experience
- Ability to work with various stakeholders
- Experience in conducting workshops/trainings, writing technical reports and publications
- Experience in working with national policies would be an advantage
Contract Duration : 1year, renewable for 1 more year.
Probation period: 3 months
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.