For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- As .Net/Software Developer you will apply your ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and SQL experience to collaborate with our IT team in developing desktop and web applications.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following the process, contributing to team meetings, creating/updating documentation, and working with IT team leads to finalize scope and appropriate specifications
- Working closely with the development team to interpret software requirements and create system specifications for coding and coding hand-off and quality assurance
- Following the project schedule and delivering assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting project risks and issues
- Following quality processes in the software development effort, working closely with a shared quality assurance team to test and fix errors
- Ensuring that project deliverables are ready for deployment to the business from both a quality and documentation perspective
- Collaborating with other programmers and testers to manage software development
- Communicating with internal operations and business users to gather accurate requirements for enhancements and issue resolution
- Maintaining knowledge of IT technology best practices
- As .Net Developer you must have the work ethic and web software application development experience necessary to contribute to our IT team’s .Net programming efforts.
- Specific Requirements For The .Net Developer Include
- Computer Science degree from a respected 4-year institution
- 2+ years overall IT experience
- Proven and successful software deployment history
- Object programming knowledge
- Mastery level experience in software development within Microsoft .NET framework
- Mastery level experience with Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista and Windows 7
Processes and Services
- Experience with application servers, web servers
- Software experience with Visual Basic, .Net, ASP.NET C#, XML, and HTML
- Experience working with server databases
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Good Communication SkillsDesire to work in a highly charged environment with high accountability and an all-star team
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX or CHROME for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.