For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
1. General Summary
Responsible for assigning application numbers for paper-based applications and re-code application numbers and print hard copy online applications; monitoring AIT online applications; checks on-line application processing fee payments; answers over-the-counter, telephone and e-mail inquiries regarding admissions from applicants and from students; records and forward application files to school concerned; assists the Administrative Officers of Admissions Unit in applications processing; copying and filing admissions offers and clerical work; and performs other responsibilities as assigned by Head, Student Office and other Student Office Coordinators.
2. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Assigns application numbers for paper-based applications and re-code application numbers and print for hard copy online applications.
(2) Monitors AIT online application system and application processing fee payments as well as assists the Administrative Officers of Admissions Unit in applications processing
(3) Answering over-the-phone enquiries, telephone and general e-mail enquiries about how to apply to AIT; and bring to attention of Admissions Officers e-mail inquiries regarding specific admission issues raised by applicants
(4) Copying and filing admissions offers.
(5) Documents filing and other clerical work.
(6) Performs other responsibilities as assigned by Head, Student Office and other Student Office Coordinators under the One-Stop Student Office.
3. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
(1) Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
(2) With experience in secretarial/clerical work
(3) Fluent in English and Thai in both writing and speaking
(4) Working knowledge and skill in use of word processing, spreadsheets and database software
(5) Ability to answer Admissions enquiries in oral face-to-face conversations and in writing by e-mail and to handle applicants’complaints/requests with patience
(6) Ability to work in stressful situations
Monthly Salary: 15,000- 17,000 Baht plus other benefits as per AIT Policy
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.