For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
In charge with all AIT outsourcing contractors to achieve its strategic objectives and establish highest level of satisfaction in the AIT Community. Leads his/her team to ensure that the services need of AIT community are achieved on agreed standard of performance of the services in terms of: Quality, Certainty of Delivery, Consistent timelines, Accuracy and ensure outsourcing contractors provide a timely and accurate reporting to AIT and also explore and propose to AIT alternative delivery methods that will generate innovation, flexibility, efficiencies and economies.
Scope of responsibilities:
1.1. Contracts management
- Participating, as necessary and lead the team, in developing the solicitation and writing the draft documents. Contract administration must be considered during this process.
- Monitoring the contractor’s progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements.
- Managing the contract performance.
- Authorizing payments consistent with the contract terms.
- Exercising state remedies, as appropriate, where a contractor’s performance is deficient.
- Resolving disputes in a timely manner.
- Documenting significant events.
- Maintaining appropriate records.
1.2. Community support management
- Ensure service needs of the community are addressed in line with service level agreement
- Coordinate with the SU union, residents, faculty & staff to address and facilitate the need
- Survey and collect feedback from the community
- Update and publicize the changes, cost of utilities, emergency announcement
- Maintain effective collaborative working relationships
1.3. Policies & Procedures
- Ensure all managements to be in line with AIT strategies, AIT policy and procedures and relevant laws.
- Coordinate with AIT operational staff, finance, human resource, and other administrative units
- Management Abreast of new legislation, government policy and relevant external factor pertaining to procurement and contracting activity.
- arrangements, which represents best practices regionally and nationally
1.4. Cost management
- Monitoring and control of all cost aspects of OAFM to forecast, obtain approvals,
- Establish cost report for control of budget distribution
- Manage and control personnel and OAFM management aspects cost
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
1.5. Administrative task management
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Complete projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Determine the priorities, goals and objectives of office and Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coordinate with finance staff to ensure accurate record of assets, payment.
- Coordinate with AIT committees such as SCOMAF, ARUC, Management team, CRC
- Coordinate with inter lab for facilities of FIMS, internet and VOIP system.
Qualification / Experience:
- Masters in Engineering / Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience
- Competent with excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management skills
- Ability to write analytical reports, create presentations, prepare statistical reports
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.