For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Contract status: Part Time or Full Time
Reporting Relationships: Language Center Director and the Language Center Undergraduate Coordinator
Job Purpose: Develop and conduct courses focusing on Technical Writing for undergraduate students majoring in engineering and technology.
PRINCIPAL TEACHING-LEARNING RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- English language communication and study skills
- Academic and technical English
- Critical thinking and introduction to personal and professional ethics
- Strategies for producing documents in-print and on-line
- Attendance, testing, document feedback and grading following AIT UG Program guidelines
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR JOB
- At least three years experience of EAP in a university context
- A masters degree
- A TEFL-related certificate, diploma or degree
- Enthusiastic educator who demonstrates passion in their subject
- Experience in needs identification, learner-centered approaches and flexibility in adjusting teaching and support in line with differentiated needs of young undergraduate students from different educational backgrounds
- Proven experience in writing learning materials for face to face or online delivery
How to apply:
Please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please attach your cover letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this position along with your full CV and a scanned copy of passport page containing your pic and information. (Save them all in one file name and download a single file)