For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
1. General Summary
This position will perform the laboratory testing activities, provide supports to student research and serve commercial test for client.
2. Functions & Duties
- Perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data
- Operate test equipment following instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies and preventive maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or higher
- Ability to conduct a test conforming to test procedures.
- Technical skills in construction and machinery are beneficial.
- Native THAI or highly proficient in THAI
- Basic English is required for technical testing procedure review and communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.