For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position: Assistant IT Officer
Assistant IT Officer will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks, install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over phone or in person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, applications and equipment
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Install application software, protect computers from viruses and maintain the hardware and software
- Design artwork for training materials
- Deal with suppliers for procurement and maintenance
- Maintain hardware and equipment inventory
- Assist the central office staff in functions requiring computer applications
- Assist the instructors and/or resource persons in training courses on computer applications
- Able to work at flexible hours or occasionally during weekends
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the Coordinator or the Extension Director
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information & Communication Technology or related fields
- Good Knowledge of computer hardware, application software, browser and Operating System (MS Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of computer networks and the Internet
- Skills in all modules of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other modules), MS Project, graphic software and other application software tools
- Ability in problem-solving on PC and network
- Experience in PC hardware and software troubleshooting and in computer networks and servers
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.