For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Terms of Reference
- Communicates with leadership and stakeholders on development projects, technical strategy, direction, and changes.
- Provides oversight for delivering projects on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing projects to achieve the goals of the company.
- Champions and influences use of established processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Directs, motivates, and mentors development employees thru training and development opportunities.
- Oversees the integration of projects based on the specifications defined by the business.
- Responsible for tracking project milestones, including risks and opportunities, and recommending adjustments based on strategic investment.
- People management, training and development.
- Attracts and develops talent to enhance the development team's effectiveness.
- Complete hands-on Programming tasks when projects require assistance.
- Responsible for develop and implement the organization's short and long terms IT strategy for an investment in technology infrastructure and application solutions to enhance the achievement of the organization's goals and financial objectives.
- Provide direction in the management and operation of information systems and infrastructure, services and support functions
- Lead and coordinate the development and implementation of strategic IT plans and policies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Computer Science, or Engineering disciplines
- 5 or more years of experience leading, motivating, and mentoring an Object Oriented Software Development team
- Perform programming tasks using SQL.
- Familiar with using Microsoft TES for both source control and SDLC management
- Proven success using process oriented skills
- Proven work ability to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing to completing tasks, producing required documentation and reporting project status
- Proven success working in a team environment is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Confident self-starter that is able to take programming projects to completion
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, has the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the technology needs of the office. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.