For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Handles a wide range of administrative duties and perform activities related to project management;
- Ensures maintenance of log of all project and event related correspondence and ensure necessary follow-up;
- Contribute to organizing project events, training programs and coordinate administrative arrangements for trainings, workshops, seminars, and conferences;
- Draft routine correspondence / internal memoranda, communications to project partners, event counterparts and official contacts;
- Prepares draft agreements with partners;
- Serves as APStar Secretariat;
- Coordinates arrangements for receipt of office equipment and supplies, and ensure proper inventory record keeping;
- Assist in maintenance of statistical data on training activities and respond to queries for requests for information on projects and training programs;
- Coordinates preparation, processing and follow up on administrative arrangements and forms related to official travel of staff;
- Handles bookkeeping of paper documents and computer-based information, financial monitoring, and liaising for transactions with AIT units;
- Arrange travel and accommodation, both in-house and external events.
- Provide assistance to the Director of intERLab and the Program Officer in the performance of their duties;
Requirements: Assistant Program Officer
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree would be preferred but not required.
- Good command of oral and written English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment
- Capable and practiced in handling complex and/or multi faceted tasks
- Flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional
- Computer literate, well-versed with Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict and stress, and effective problem-solving and mediation skills;
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.