For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Position Title: Program Officer, Admission (International)
- A Bachelor Degree
- Experience in counseling and recruiting is highly desirable
- Highly motivated and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and able to respond on-time
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours at times
- Full proficiency in English.
- Good understanding of South Asian and/or South East Asian academic system, culture and its languages is highly preferable
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Have serviced oriented mind set to be customer oriented, to interact with potential Students and be able to peruse.
To serve as a member of the global enrolment team and provide excellent customer service to prospects and applicants with the goal of increasing enrolment at AIT School of Management
- To respond promptly to a large volume of incoming enquiries both via email and telephone about the Institute, its programmes, and the admissions process
- To process applications from enquiry to offer efficiently and accurately using the Student Information System and CRM
- To build up a detailed understanding of SOM-AIT programmes in order to advise prospective students on the best possible programmes for them
- With excellent attention to detail, the successful candidate should have strong communication skills and IT skills.
- To support recruiting efforts through information sessions and events.
Tasks & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Establishes and maintain effective, active communication system with prospective students, parents, or non-traditional degree-seeking adults; counsels student applicants concerning admission, financial aid if applicable.
- To meet potential applicants face-to-face and provide information on the range of courses, the admissions process and requirements.
- Reads, interprets, and evaluates students' academic credentials and makes admission/denial decisions; assists with scholarship appropriation.
- To correspond with applicants throughout the admissions process to complete their application files and ensure all documentation is collected.
- To prepare files for new applicants making sure all documentation is included.
- To manage data entry into the Student Information System and CRM accurately.
- To support recruitment efforts through Open Days, information sessions
- Participates as an active member of the recruitment team; maintains calendar; processes applications; schedules appointments; maintains confidential files; prepares position papers/reports; inputs/retrieves data; assists with making hiring recommendations; plans work and establishes priorities.
- Report to Dean’s office in effective manner
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.