For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Innovation Lab Technician
The Innovation Lab (ilab)Technician shall be responsible to the ilAb Technician in executing the following responsibilities:
- Conceptualize techniques and product ideas using 3D printing technology
- Development of concept design and application of 3D technology in various projects which includes Structural Engineering, IT & Software, and other areas
- Data acquisition and fabrication phase using various CAD/CAM tools and exiting technologies
- Handle maintenance and operation of the in-house 3D printer and other parts of Innovation (ilab) to ensure steady application of acquired technology
- Ensure the Development of service platform for 3D printing service
- The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree in MIS or Computer Science.
- 3D technology and printing experience
- 3D modeling skills using AUTOCAD Tools & Softwares.
- Experience in handling IT innovative gadget.
- Organized and structured operator able to work independently
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in performing web development.
- Proficient communication skills, collaborates well in a team environment and be available to fulfill the technology needs of the office.
- The ilab Technician must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Phone/email contacts of two referees who can speak about the relevant experience/abilities. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.