For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
As a member of the Office of External Relations, the Program Officer will be responsible for developing and maintaining AIT strategic partnerships in designated countries in the Asia-Pacific region, and beyond.
- Prepare proposals for submission to various current and potential donors/partners for partnerships and resource mobilization for AIT, including scholarships.
- Prepare official Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and / or Agreements (MoA).
- Facilitate meeting arrangements, as well as prepare follow up Minutes of official meetings.
- Monitor and write reports on the use of funds / grants for scholarships, and activities of some sponsored projects and partnerships.
- Conduct research on higher education market – education providers, education receivers, and funding sources.
- Other relevant assignments as assigned by AIT Central Administration.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree/Master’s degree with three years of work experience
- Relevant experience, including areas such as higher education, international organizations, government and private sector.
- Professional interest in higher education, science and technology, sustainable development and international relations.
- Demonstrated research and report-writing skills.
- Understanding and interest about ASEAN and its countries.
- Familiarity with international, regional, diplomatic, government and non-governmental organizations, including development agencies and UN agencies.
- Excellent English proficiency with demonstrated writing skills. Knowledge of Asian language is an advantage.
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a multicultural environment.
- Articulate, ability to work both independently and in a team, and remain committed to the mission and principles of AIT.
- Knowledge and experience in information management, database systems – an advantage; financial management – an advantage.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.