For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Coordinator for AITS Organizational Development Services is responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives and overall in-charge of overseeing Term of References of the nine (9) associate centers of AIT Solutions and assist in developing competency plans.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Resolve conflict within groups.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.
- Master or Doctorate Studies on Organizational Development or related field.
- 10 to 15 years of proven working experience in Organizational Development work or related field
- Well motivated and team oriented with abilities to meet challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours.
- Energetic person used to taking own initiatives.
- Assertive problem diagnosis and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with team but also thrive working independently
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in multitasked environment
- Effective English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications and experience. Save them all in one file and upload a single file.